Current Employment Opportunities
ORGANIZED? INDUSTRIOUS? LIKE PEOPLE? THIS IS YOUR JOB!
Who We Are:
- We are a locally owned move management company in Southern Oregon.
- We help others decide what moves. We pack, unpack, set up the client’s new home as the client requests. We organize items to be donated, consigned or taken to recycle. And, yes, we remove the boxes at the end of the day! If there’s a job a client needs done, we do it!
- We respect clients as family. Our client’s transition experience is the key to our success.
- This is a part-time position; benefits are not available at this time.
- We will train you on all aspects of your job.
- Pay Rate is $15.00 per hour to start + Tips, with raises based on performance.
- Hours vary week-to-week, and month-to-month.
- Shifts tend to be M-F between the hours of 8am-6pm (mornings required) and are typically 6 hours max.
- This is a drug free work environment; we test for illegal substances, including marijuana, prior to hiring and randomly on an ongoing basis. You must pass a background check prior to hiring.
What we require from our team members: The concept of being on a “team” is a practice, not just a word.
- Take direction while also showing initiative and creative drive.
- Find the FUN in the work while remaining efficient and professional.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Be healthy; able to be on your feet for entire shift, and able to lift 30lbs.
We want to know why you’re interested in the job and why your personality is a fit. A formal resume is not required, but if you have one, please e-mail it as a PDF or Word document. Tell us about yourself and what you’ve done in the past (paid or not). We’re looking to see if your personality and work ethic are a fit with our team.
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.
Crater Lake Avenue, Central Point, OR